Paradise on E - Worlds Co Paradise on E - Worlds Co

I was going to leave the site to review another...

...but I couldn't. I keep keeping myself from actually clicking the back icon while listening to your music. Now, since I'm stuck here I thought I might as well write a review. I generally like the song VERY much, and I can't see many ways of improving it. One thing I personally could miss though, was the ability to loop. You might want to consider that next time, as I care to believe most of us listen to one track while doing something else, which means it should be able to just roll in the background without having the break that it has now when you try to loop it. But hey, this IS supposed to be an actual song and not just a loop, so you get a 10/10 from me.

Thanks for producing this! This goes on my favorites,
DaB

Chronamut responds:

as far as I know you cannot NOT make a song loop on here.. so you'll just have to press the stop button hehehe :)

but hey glad you liked it man :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Lets Play Some HoN teaser Lets Play Some HoN teaser

This...

... Is quality! I'd love to hear the full version, and have been waiting for it almost 2 months now!

You can get far.
DaB

&amp;lt;Em&amp;gt; Pretty Girl {Early DEMO} <Em> Pretty Girl {Early DEMO}

Hm....

You might want to make the vocals sound just a bit different... I'm sitting with a headset on, and the vocals specially annoys me, when you get higher in the pitch, as whatever sound effect you laid on doesn't sound tuned for that. But else, keep up the good work :D Rest of it is awesome, 10/10, 5/5, downloaded :D

-Outrun- -Outrun-

Amazing... And great file size ^^

There's not really much to criticize on this one... One of the best of your songs i've heard. Keep up the good work, i still miss to fill up 1,2 GB space with music!

Final Countdown (DnB Remix) Final Countdown (DnB Remix)

That's Perfect!

Amazing! And you even made it loopable! That just fits RIGHT into my warcraft map <3. Seriousely, when i only got 5mb space + everything else, this is a relief!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Crossfire&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>Crossfire<<

10/10, 5/5!

WOW! Great! I Had Like I Was In CoD4 Map!

A-New-Decade responds:

Sweet, thanks for the review.

Storm the Gates of Hell Storm the Gates of Hell

Cool, But Rock??

I think its good, but next time try to make it a bit more of... rock.... too much techno to, tha i really liked it.... but good job! And keep up the good work... BUT NO MORE TECHNO ON IT!! :P

WeHaveFreshCookies responds:

The ONLY techno that I put in was just to "fill up" the song. There were some spots that seemed... "Void", or "empty" somehow.

Echoz- Feel Good Rmx Echoz- Feel Good Rmx

Cool track ^^

loving it! Make more, plz? and mail me when you do? xD

Karco - Contrast Karco - Contrast

LOOOOVE IT... but a little noice on?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOVE this song...... is it just me, or is there a bit of noice on? nah nvm... but this is cool.
Hope youll keep up the good work ^^

Karco responds:

Do you mean noise? I didn't actually add any noise, maybe it's the snare not fully ending before the next hit or something?

I definitely will keep it up. :D Thanks for the review!

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Bit of a repetion, huh? xD

I liekd it very much, but a little bit too much repetion in it... But looking forward to your next work:) if it sounds just as good at this ofc.

Btw, this reminds me about a commercial xD